Powerful and extensible computer system for scientific and technical calculations. No matter if you are a school student or recognized scientist, Algebrus serves your needs. It is easy to use and interactive means of solving problem in various areas of expertise. Console based scientific calculator, 2D and 3D graphs plotter, differential, algebraic and polynomial equation solver, unit converter, physical constants reference, statistical analysis, data fitting, programming environment, and many more. Or just simple evaluate-while-typing calculator for your everyday arithmetics. If it doesnt have something needed, you can use built-in integrated syntax-highlighted XPascal programming environment to create your own routines and libraries, define your own types and operators.
- Calculations and programming with vectors, matrices, complex numbers, fractions, quaternions, and polynomials
- 2D and 3D graphic plots and charts of functions and data
- Lines, scattered data, vector fields, contour plots, heights map, and meshes
- Parametric lines, histograms, error plots, spectrums, bar and pie charts
- Ordinary differential equations solving
- Linear algebraic equation system solving
- Statistical data analysis, data interpolation and fitting, Fourier and spectrum analysis
- Local and global multi-variable optimization
- Solving polynomial equations and finding polynomial extremums
- More than 250 built-in mathematical and analysis routines
- Data import-export to and from files, clipboard, serial ports
- More than 100 fundamental physical constants
- Calculation of different geometrical figures
- Converting to and from many dimensions of 20 different physical quantities
- Interactive user interface for function evaluation and graph plotting
- Spreadsheet editor
- Exporting graphics in standard raster and vector formats
- "Evaluate-while-typing" mode and different integer formats
- Syntax-highlighted XPascal editor, command console, expression editors
Algebrus is a free software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-12. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
Algebrus (version 3.2) has a file size of 2.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 249 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.